The Many Services Offered by 20/20 Eye Care
As a leading eye doctor in Mineola and Middle Village, NY, and the surrounding areas, we are proud to offer a diverse array of eye care and optical health management services for everyone in your family. Our optometrists are skilled in eye and vision care, including exams and treatments for children, adults and seniors. At each stage of life, the eyes may be in a different state and may require more in-depth attention.
Depending on your current vision and your health goals, you will be able to work with our experienced and friendly optometrists to determine what the right course of action is for you. Good eye health starts with a comprehensive eye exam to determine the status of your vision and find out whether there are any existing threats to your eyesight. As a patient at 20/20 Eyecare, the following eye care services will be available to you.
- Comprehensive adult eye care and treatment
- Comprehensive pediatric eye care and treatment
- Eye disease diagnosis, treatment and management, including cataracts, glaucoma, macula degeneration and other health problems
- Cataract surgery co-management
- Diabetic retinopathy exams
- Treatment of eye infections such as red eye or pink eye
- Contact lens evaluation and prescriptions
- Eyeglass fittings and prescriptions, including those for HD eyeglasses
- Orthokeratology for those who prefer not to wear glasses or contacts during the day
- Vision therapy and training to improve eyesight and vision skills
Contact 20/20 Eye Care Today
Looking for an eye doctor in Mineola and Middle Village, NY, or the nearby areas who provides all these services and more for you and your family? Here at 20/20 Eyecare, we work with you to build a customized treatment plan that works to your benefit. To get started, give us a call today at (718) 514-7733 or (516) 747-1700 or fill out our easy online appointment form and we will be in touch with you.